The chaplains are members of staff employed by the trust to care for the pastoral and spiritual needs of the whole hospital community.
Pastoral and spiritual care is for everyone: for people of all religions and none. You do not have to follow a particular faith; we will respond to everyone who asks to see us and will respect wherever you are coming from.
- Reverend Anthony Gill - Lead chaplain
- Reverend Dr Derek J Fraser - Deputy lead chaplain
- Ged McHale - Deputy lead chaplain
- Reverend Scott Watts - Deputy lead chaplain
- Reverend Jonathan Burrough - Locum chaplain
- Mariam Badat - Locum chaplain
- Reverend Debbie Ford - Locum chaplain
- Sara Lytle - Locum chaplain
- Mari Kelly-Gross - Locum chaplain
- Amanda Goodman - Locum chaplain
- Katrina Myers - Locum chaplain
- Reverend Mike Yates - Locum chaplain
- Fr Adrian Gates - Chaplain
- Svetlana Mellusco - Chaplain
- Reverend Keith Morrison - Chaplain
- Catherine Price - Chaplain
- Reverend Petra Shakeshaft - Chaplain
- Reverend Phil Sharkey - Chaplain
To contact a chaplain or to request a visit from representative of another faith community, please contact us on:
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00.
Tel: 01223 217769 (or hospital extension 217769; chaplains' department) or call into the office.
Chaplaincy - Box 105
Cambridge University Hospitals
Chaplains are normally on duty Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00. At all other times, there is a chaplain on call.
Out of hours
For the duty chaplain, contact hospital switchboard 01223 245151 (or hospital extension 0)
Tel: 01223 217769
There is an answer phone for outside of office hours.
Or contact us via email.