Promoting the best practice in healthcare chaplaincy.
In a modern NHS Foundation Trust, chaplains work alongside patients, staff and relatives within the whole hospital community and for a variety of reasons. We offer pastoral care and support to all members of staff and their families. This is a unique service offered to staff from all disciplines. We can be contacted on 01223 217769 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information here - Chaplaincy (Dept page)
If someone’s spirituality is expressed through a particular faith or set of rituals, they are also happy to provide the opportunity for individual prayer and communion for patients at their bedside or to arrange for representatives of other faith communities to visit as appropriate.
Chaplains are normally on duty Monday to Friday 0800 to 1600 hrs. At all other times, there is a Chaplain on call, just contact the switchboard.
- Rev'd Mark Stobert - Lead chaplain
- Rev'd Dr Derek Fraser - Deputy lead chaplain
- Rev'd Janette Platter - Deputy lead chaplain
- Rev'd Jonathon Burrough - Locum chaplain
- Rev'd Dr Alistair Coles - Chaplain and Neurologist
- Rev'd Debbie Ford - Locum chaplain
- Fr Adrian Gates - Chaplain
- Rev'd Anthony Gill - Chaplain
- Ged McHale - Chaplain
- Svetlana Mellusco - Locum chaplain
- Rev'd Phil Sharkey - Chaplain
- Rev'd Wilf Stanbury - Locum chaplain
- Rev'd Gavin Walter - Locum chaplain
Referral information for staff
Referrals can be made by phone (01223 217769) by email (email@example.com) and via an EPIC order. If the patient is end of life please do ensure you phone the office (in hours) or contact the on-call chaplain, via switchboard (out of hours).