The chaplains are members of staff employed by the Trust to care for the pastoral and spiritual needs of the whole hospital community.
Contact the chaplaincy team
Pastoral and spiritual care is for everyone: for people of all religions and none. You do not have to follow a particular faith; we will respond to everyone who asks to see us and will respect wherever you are coming from.
Chaplains are normally on duty Monday to Friday 0800 to 1600 hrs. At all other times, there is a chaplain on call.
To contact a chaplain or to request a visit from representative of another faith community, please contact us on:
Monday to Friday from 0800 to 1600 hrs
Tel: 01223 217769 (or hospital extension 217769; chaplains' department) or call into the office.
Out of hours
For the duty chaplain, contact hospital switchboard 01223 245 151 (or hospital extension 0)
Tel: 01223 217 769 (or hospital extension 217769).
There is an answer phone for outside of office hours.
Or contact us via email email@example.com
- Reverend Jonathan Burrough - Locum chaplain
- Reverend Dr Alasdair Coles - Chaplain and neurologist
- Reverend Debbie Ford - Locum chaplain
- Fr Adrian Gates - Chaplain
- Ged McHale - Chaplain
- Svetlana Mellusco - Chaplain
- Catherine Price - Chaplain
- Reverend Petra Shakeshaft - Chaplain
- Reverend Phil Sharkey - Chaplain