MyChart is the electronic patient portal at Addenbrooke’s and The Rosie hospitals which allows patients to securely access parts of their health record held within the hospitals’ Epic electronic patient record system.
Why use MyChart?
Our hospital information will be available to you electronically in MyChart including:
- upcoming appointments / past appointment details
- current problems / conditions
- clinical correspondence
- vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration)
- test results
- known allergies
- demographic information (name, date of birth, address, GP details).
- medical and family history
- implant activity (if applicable)
Together with functionality within MyChart that enables you to:
- message your care team (if available within the clinical specialty caring for you)
- download your recent visit records
- securely share your MyChart information electronically with clinicians outside of Addenbrooke’s & The Rosie i.e. your GP, community care staff, clinicians at other hospitals caring for you (via ‘Share Everywhere’ within MyChart)
MyChart is designed to improve communication between you and your clinical teams, and enable you to be more involved and informed about your care by having access to your information.
Interested in using MyChart?
To sign-up to MyChart you can either:
- speak with a clinic receptionist or your clinical team about MyChart sign-up during your next appointment.
Once you have signed-up you will be able to access your hospital information via MyChart from your smartphone or tablet device (Apple or Android) or from a computer or laptop.
MyChart is compatible with screen readers.
You can log in to your MyChart using this website address:
You can download the MyChart app on smartphone or tablet devices (Apple or Android) then choose ‘Cambridge University Hospitals’ when prompted to select a hospital within the app.
Questions about MyChart?
If you have any questions about using MyChart please complete the ‘Contact Us’ form available on the MyChart website and app.