MyChart is the electronic patient portal at Addenbrooke’s and The Rosie hospitals which allows patients to securely access parts of their health record held within the hospitals’ Epic electronic patient record system.
Why use MyChart?
Our hospital information will be available to you electronically in MyChart including:
- upcoming appointments / past appointment details
- current problems / conditions
- clinical correspondence
- vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration)
- test results
- known allergies
- demographic information (name, date of birth, address, GP details).
- MyChart is designed to improve communication between you and your clinical teams, and enable you to be more involved and informed about your care by having access to your information.
Interested in using MyChart?
Please speak with a clinic receptionist or your clinical team for details on how to sign-up to MyChart.
Once you have signed-up you will be able to access your hospital information via MyChart from your smartphone or tablet device (Apple or Android) or from a computer or laptop.
MyChart is compatible with screen readers.
You can log in to your MyChart using this website address:
You can download the MyChart app on smartphone or tablet devices (Apple or Android) then choose ‘Cambridge University Hospitals’ when prompted to select a hospital within the app.
Questions about MyChart?
If you have any questions about using MyChart you can:
- email us
- or contact the ‘Patient Support Service’ through the MyChart website.