The Cambridge University Hospitals Board is responsible for delivering the best care for our patients.
Our Board ensures our hospitals are efficiently managed, that we are held accountable for the budget we spend and that we have a clear strategic vision for future development.
Our Board is made up of full-time executive directors who oversee the day-to-day running of CUH, and non-executive directors (NEDs) who bring with them a mix of knowledge, experience and expertise from the public and private sectors.
Chair and Chief Executive
- Nicola Ayton- Chief Operating Officer
- Sue Broster - Director of Innovation, Digital and Improvement
- Dr Ashley Shaw - Medical Director
- Mike Keech - Chief Finance Officer
- Claire Stoneham - Director of Strategy and Major Projects
- Lorraine Szeremeta - Chief Nurse
- Ian Walker - Director of Corporate Affairs
- David Wherrett - Director of Workforce