Our staff make our hospitals special - everyone’s contribution is valued and acknowledged.
With over 100 staff roles at the Trust, every single employee has a part in making the team at CUH the very best.
Find out about the careers on offer at our hospitals, along with a current list of vacancies.
We are passionate about equipping young people with valuable careers guidance and expanding access to healthcare career opportunities. Our aim is to help develop skills, confidence, awareness and an understanding of the world of work, especially for students aged 14 – 19 years.
Find out more about the work experience opportunities available.
We have a brilliant, active and highly valued team of more than 500 volunteers who give some of their time to make a difference for patients every week. We’re proud that Cambridge Universities Hospital (CUH) is a great place to volunteer. Here’s why:
- We create meaningful roles where volunteers have direct contact with patients and can see for themselves the difference they make
- We provide free on-site parking, travel expenses (up to a 30 mile round trip)
- We provide a comprehensive induction and optional on-going training opportunities
- We appreciate volunteers’ service and attendance and acknowledge these with certificates, badges and celebration events
- We have a dedicated team of staff in the Voluntary Services department to support our volunteers
- We understand that each applicant’s motivation to step into volunteering is unique to them.
- Volunteers join with staff in helping give our patients the best experience possible. Our values of Together-Safe-Kind-Excellent – apply equally to volunteers and staff.
Find out about the volunteering opportunities we have available.