The urology department is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons - The specialist association for all accredited urological surgeons in Great Britain and Ireland.
- Cambridge University School of Clinical Medicine - The clinical school (sited on the biomedical campus) for postgraduate students of Cambridge University.
- Department of Health - The main website for the Department of Health in London.
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital - The main public website of Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
- NHS 111 - Direct advice for patients in need, but not in an emergency.
- Nuffield Hospital Cambridge - The main website of the Nuffield Hospital Cambridge, one of the two private hospitals in Cambridge.
- Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital The main website of the Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital (formerly the BUPA Cambridge Lea Hospital), one of the two private hospitals in Cambridge.
- Bladder cancer (NHS)
- Erectile dysfunction (Impotence) (NHS)
- Incontinence (NHS)
- Infertility (NHS)
- Interstitial cystitis (NHS)
- Kidney stones (NHS)
- Overactive bladder (NHS)
- Peyronie's disease (NHS)
- Prostate cancer (NHS)
- Testicular cancer (NHS)
- Balanitis (NHS)
- Prostatitis (NHS)
- Pyelonephritis (Kidney infection) (NHS)
- Benign prostate enlargement (NHS)
- Renal colic (NHS)
- UTI (NHS)
- Urethritis (National Library for Health) (NHS)