To stop the spread of coronavirus and keep everyone safe, we are restricting access to our hospitals.
- All visits to inpatient wards must be booked in advance, there is no visiting within the first 48 hours of an admission on our adult wards
- There are no visitors allowed on the wards caring for Covid-19 patients
- Our food court is also currently closed
- If you have a face to face outpatient appointment, please attend alone
- One birthing partner accompanies a pregnant person
Visitors are asked to consider alternatives, such as virtual visits or our Letters from Loved Ones service.
You must not visit the hospital if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
Please be kind to our staff – they are there to help you and keep you safe.
Read the full information about our visiting policy.