Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) surgery is the surgical specialty that focuses on conditions affecting the ears, nose, throat and neck.
Medical professionals specialising in this field are trained to diagnose, treat and manage conditions affecting these organs and offer treatment or perform surgery related to the conditions.
Guidance for patients
If you are awaiting an appointment or treatment for a specific condition our bookings team will contact you to schedule this. If there is a delay in offering treatment you might be contacted to arrange a review of your condition.
Please refer to clinical correspondence from the hospital or the Conditions and Procedures section on the ENT UK website for information relating to your condition.
What should I do if my health is deteriorating?
If you notice deterioration in your symptoms or condition, please follow the advice below:
- If an emergency dial 999 or attend A+E
- If non-urgent and waiting for your first appointment, please call 111 or contact your GP
- If you are awaiting a follow up appointment or treatment, please contact your specialist clinical team using the contact details below.
- Head and Neck surgical admissions: 01223 348673
- Otology admissions: 01223 348670
- Paediatric and Rhinology admissions: 01223 256196
Clinical Nurse Specialists