To keep you up to date, we are providing weekly figures for key areas of our hospitals.
Please note these numbers only give a snapshot of Cambridge University Hospitals data for this week.
For further data please refer to statistics published by NHS England which can be found here:
Weekly CUH figures:
The figures below were updated on: Thursday 13th January 2022
- There are 55 patients being treated for Covid including 6 in critical care
- There are 27 beds closed and 6 empty due to infection control measures
- There were 209 staff off sick/isolating due to Covid yesterday
- There were 328 people attending A&E yesterday
- There were 358 planned operations carried out in the last week
- There were 179 emergency operations carried out in the last week
- The Rosie Hospital delivered 92 babies in the last week, 46 girls and 46 boys
- The total number of beds in the hospital is around 1,000
- The total number of staff at CUH is around 11,000