We would like to invite you to our next Medicine for Members lecture taking place on Wednesday 21 July 2021.
Find out how we are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) here in Cambridge to change the way we detect and treat illness with:
- Dr Raj Jena, academic consultant neuro-oncologist; and
- Professor Miles Parkes, director of the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre in Cambridge and consultant gastroenterologist.
Date: Wednesday 21 July 2021
Ways to watch:
1. You may attend the live lecture through the Zoom Webinar invitation
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 979 1830 5514
2. The talk will be streamed live on the CUH Facebook page
3. A recording of the talk will be made available after the event with subtitles
There will be a live Q&A at the end of the lecture. We welcome your questions and comments via Zoom or Facebook during the live stream.
Click here if you would like to find out more about becoming a CUH Foundation Trust member.
How do I become a Foundation Trust member?
Shape the future of your local healthcare services. Join now.