Feeling unwell or injured? Make sure you choose the right service.

Property websites and advice

Please note that these are external websites. Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust does not work in partnership with any of the organisations responsible for the management of these websites. The Trust takes no responsibility for any of the content or advertisements placed on the sites or for the checking of landlords or potential tenants.

Useful local websites

For rooms in private and shared houses:

For houses and flats to rent:

Internal noticeboard:

Local property advice

Large, national property websites


Short term, temporary accommodation

  • Visit Cambridge
    The official Cambridge Tourist Board maintains listings of visitor accommodation in the city

Specialist sites

  • Relocating Doctors
    A free-of-charge, online relocation service for doctors only. 
  • University Accommodation Service
    The service can be used by undergraduates, visiting students, postgraduates, postdoctorates, senior academics, visiting scholars and university staff and their families. If you are employed by the NHS you will not be eligible for University accommodation assistance.