We would like to invite you to our next Medicine for Members lecture taking place on Wednesday 19 May 2021.
Join our experts for a discussion about the exciting work happening here in Cambridge to change the way we detect and treat cancer:
- Dr Sarah Jefferies, CUH clinical director for cancer
- Mr Harveer Dev, CRUK clinical lecturer in early detection at University of Cambridge
- Prof Evis Sala, CUH consultant radiologist and professor of oncological imaging at the University of Cambridge
Cambridge Cancer Research Hospital will rewrite the story of cancer; it will bring together world-class clinicians from Addenbrooke’s Hospital with cutting-edge Cambridge research and industry, enabling early detection of cancer and delivering bespoke, precision treatments that will radically improve patient outcomes.
Date: Wednesday 19 May 2021
Ways to watch:
1. You may attend the live lecture through the Zoom Webinar invitation
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 934 6267 5051
2. The talk will be streamed live on the CUH Facebook page
3. A recording of the talk will be made available after the event with subtitles
There will be a live Q&A at the end of the lecture. We welcome your questions and comments via Zoom or Facebook during the live stream.
Click here if you would like to find out more about becoming a CUH Foundation Trust member.
How do I become a Foundation Trust member?
Shape the future of your local healthcare services. Join now.